April's Book Club

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Discussion Begins

Many of you have asked when we will begin discussing Eragon, our first book club book. Lets start the discussion on Saturday November 18. That will give anyone else who is reading the book a chance to finish. I plan to write a post with my findings and thoughts about the book, then all of us can discuss it within the comments section. That way it won't get too confusing with posts by different people on the same topic. Feel free to make your comments as long or short as you like... We are here for discussion so we don't need to keep them short.

Oh, and I am looking for suggestions on our next book. Perhaps a classic, seeing as we have started off with a popular fiction book. I was thinking of Farenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury (It has been years since I have read that one). Or if you guys have a better suggestion, please by all means tell us! This site is meant to be a discussion, it is not just my site, its all of our site. :-)

Posted by April_Mommy :: 11:09 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------