April's Book Club

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Welcome!

Welcome everyone to my new blog! I am always looking for people to discuss literature with, so I decided to create a book club. Anyone is welcome to join the discussion, give ideas for our next book selection, or just read along with everyone and lurk sliently :-)

Our first book will be Eragon by Christopher Paolini. Many of you may have already read it, seeing as this kid has been on the best seller list for a while. I thought it a fitting first read.

If you do choose to join the discussion, please remember that some of the comments will include spoilers to the plot. Therefore I encourage you to wait until you have read the book to read what the others have said.

Most of all, lets have some fun! Let me know if you wish to join us and I will create a link back to your original blog.

Posted by April_Mommy :: 7:49 AM :: 9 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------